We are excited to be on the ground
in Amsterdam, Berlin, London & Paris!
Neuland Alliance (NA) is bringing its' managing partners and founding service providers to Europe in support of global entrepreneurship.
Who are we?
We are a NY/SF based alliance with a unique business model focused on a mission:
to help EU StartUps thrive in the US.
We’re not just another group of consultants trying to sell our services.
Instead, we love connecting with kickass entrepreneurs to start conversations, share knowledge, and build long term relationships.
WHAT can we OFFER?
We are bringing our team and a unique approach towards addressing US-expansion to provide:
- Valuable insights to your StartUp community through small-group presentations, facilitated panel discussions and/or fireside chats.
- One-to-one consultations for your StartUps as a first step towards their US expansion.
Why we need your help:
To tap into the StartUp ecosystems of these European hotspots and get the word out about Neuland Alliance. We're seeking:
- Your insights as a local champion about the needs and issues of your StartUp community.
- Locations and outreach support for our free events.
- Access and introductions to StartUps that plan to tackle US expansion in 2017 for our free on-site consultations.
Our roadshow plan so far...
Saturday, May 13th - Friday, May 19th, 2017
Wednesday, May 10th - Friday, May 12, 2017
Want to schedule a time to speak?
Book a 45-minute call with Managing Partner Sven Deichfuss for more details and discuss teaming up with NA.
PARIS & LONDON
TBA, probably June 2017
Who's on the road?
Managing Partner, NA
- Is your StartUp ready for US expansion?
- US expansion, complex but no rocket science
- The differences in marketing, sales & business development in the USA
- Visa options for startups/entrepreneurs
- New Trends in visa processing under Trump
- Hiring foreign employees for your US entity/subsidiary
You know your community best so we are happy to adapt the event formats and topics to match the needs of your StartUps.